Sabtu, 05 November 2011

Recount Text

Mayjend Soekartijo streets
Lumajang, 19 Oktober 2011
     Dear Novia,
Hello!How are you?I hope you always fine. I with my family in here are fine.          
Now, I want to tell you about my holiday, in holiday I went to Borobudur temple with my family. We went there at 05.00 am. We went there by bus.In the travelling, I saw many kinds of transportation.
Kinds of transportation were bus, many kinds of motorcycle and car, pedicab, truck, etc. We arrived in there at 06.00 p.m. In Borobudur temple I saw beautiful scenery. And then I took photograph with my family in temple. In the afternonn we had lunch. And we went to home at 06.30 a.m.
    That’s all, please reply my letter and tell about your holiday...Ok see you.


Best friend
Hilmi

1 komentar:

K-On ! Green!

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Trimakasih Telah Mengunjungi BLOG Saya!!!!!! ^^